Image Map

26.9.11

All about ME! (ABC style)



A. Age: Thirteen, almost fourteen.

B. Bed size: I have a Queen :D

C. Chore that you hate: I hate cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms :P

D. Dogs: I have two dogs. A German Shepherd Puppy, named Buela and a Pomeranian named Pompey!

E. Essential start to your day: Putting in my contacts and putting on chapstick

F. Favorite Color: Grey and/or Black paired with a brighter color

G. Gold or Silver? Silver.

H. Height: Last I checked I was 5’ 5”

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano when I was like 7ish, but I stopped after we moved. I played Viola for two years in an orcherstra, but I quit this winter :D I wanna learn guitar next

J. Job title: Student/Aspiring Photographer

K. Kids: When I get married I plan on having some!

L. Live: USA Baby!!!

M. Mother's name: My mom's name is Gloria

N. Nicknames: People I’m closer to call me Talia

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, Nada, Zilch 

P. Pet peeves: I have a ton. Some would be: People who can’t take my sarcasm, Fake people, When people tell me what’s gonna happen in movies, etc..

Q. Quote from a movie: “Get yo feet off my dash!” –Leanne from the ‘Blind Side’

R. Right or Left handed: I'm a righty!

S. Siblings: I have three, two younger brothers then one younger sister

T. Time you wake up: I wake up at 7:30-9 on weekdays. On the weekends I wake up anywhere from 8-1:30 haha.

U. Underwear? : Oh yeah! Everyday ;)

V. Vegetable you hate: I like most vegetables except Peas I detest peas!

W. What makes you run late? : Either choosing an outfit, my hair, or my siblings :P

X. X-rays you've had: On my teeth

Y. Yummy food that you make: All my food is delish ;) When I do cook...

Z. Zoo Animal: Kangaroos, Koalas, Zebras, Giraffes, Leopards, Tigers, Lions, Dolphins….




-Natalia-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment